Meridian at Eagleview FAQ
1. What are the highlights of living in Eagleview, Chester County?
a. Walkable community, serene setting, town center, free events, recreation, proximity to major roadways, shopping, entertainment.
2. Are the residences ready for move-in?
a. Yes, apartment residences are going quickly. Contact us today to lease your new home!
3. Is the building accessible?
a. Yes and all units are adaptable for accessible components. Select ADA residences available.
4. How close is Center City Philadelphia?
a. About 35 miles away.
5. How close is shopping?
a. Giant Food Stores and Target are less than 2 miles away, Exton Square Mall is 5 miles, Wegmans is about 7 mile. Weekly Farmers Market held Thursdays just a short walk away in Eagleview Town Center. King of Prussia Mall is 18 miles away.
6. How close is entertainment?
a. Just outside the front door every Tuesday night during the summer for Concerts on the Square. Community Movie Nights are held on select Wednesdays throughout the summer. Movie theaters are 7 miles away, People’s Light Theater and Colonial Theater is 11 miles away.
7. Where is the nearest hospital and how long to get emergency services?
a. The nearest hospital is Chester County hospital, about 9.5 miles away. Paoli Hospital and Phoenixville Hospital are approximately 11 miles away. Uwchlan Ambulance is the emergency service group for this area.
8. Is there bus service locally?
a. Yes, Septa which also connect with the Exton and Paoli train stations.
9. Is the holding fee refundable?
a. Holding fee is non-refundable if application is canceled 3 days after submission (date of application).
10. Will there be a second person fee?
a. No – Meridian does not have amenities fees or second person fees.
11. Where will we pick up our mail or newspapers?
a. Mail will be delivered in the mail center on the 1st floor.
12. Will you have cable and internet service?
a. Yes, we will be offering Comcast Cable & Internet packages.
13. What type of home automation is available?
a. Home automation packages including zwave technology, security systems and remote access will be available. Security systems are an additional cost to the resident.
14. What do we do with garbage and recycling?
a. There is a trash chute on each floor for garbage. Recycling will be picked up in the Trash/Recycling room on each level.
15. Utilities included in our rent?
a. Residents pay all utilities.
16. Is there a generator backup for the building if the power goes out?
a. Yes – but it only runs the elevators and limited emergency lighting.
17. Will there be any food service in the building?
a. No – there will be no food service.
18. What does LEED mean?
LEED means Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design and it is an internationally recognized green building certification program through the U.S. Green Building Council. LEED certification is a rigorous testing process and is awarded only to homes that are designed to maximize fresh indoor air quality, to save on energy and water usage and to use less resources. LEED homes promote healthy living while saving on your utility costs.
19. Can I pay my rent online?
a. Yes – you will have access to a resident portal where you can pay rent through credit card or ACH payments.
20. Will someone be on call 24/7?
a. Hankin Apartments maintenance teams will be on call 24/7.
21. How do I submit a maintenance request?
22. Will there be snow removal?
a. Residents are responsible for snow removal from personal cars. All sidewalks, common entrances, and parking lots will be cleared.
23. How many parking spaces come with the unit?
a. Reserved parking spaces are available for 1 car per apartment for those residents who own a vehicle. Garage parking is based on availability for a nominal monthly fee that includes a storage locker with most of the spaces. Outdoor parking is free with spaces reserved as close to a building entrance as is possible.
24. Where will guests park and how will they get into the building?
a. Guests (and 2nd cars for residents with 2 cars) must park in any unnumbered parking spaces around the south side and rear of Meridian. The front circle parking area at Meridian has a 2 hour time limit for parking by residents and/or guests (no overnight parking is permitted). All guests must enter the main entrance of the building to access the directory for admittance into the building.
25. Will there be any additional storage available?
a. All garage parking spaces come with an included storage cage above the space. Additional storage units in the building will be available for an extra fee.
Rules & Regulations
26. Are there any age restrictions?
a. Yes – all residents must be 55 years of age or older.
27. Are there any limits to pets in the building?
a. Cats & dogs are permitted with breed/weight restrictions. Maximum of 2 pets per apartment; maximum weight is 35 lbs (adult weight as verified in writing by licensed vet). Additional fees/deposits apply.